SteelzipTM standing seam metal roofing system is a steel membrane like structure covering entire building with panels joined together with a double lock standing seam and a uniquely designed clip formed into the seam at the building site in a unique manner that requires no through fasteners or holes. The panels are joined and sealed together by a portable electric seamer.
This standing seam metal roofing system is attached to the building with a unique clip arrangement that requires no through panel fasteners yet is securely attached to prevent wind blow off while allowing the roof sheet to move with thermal expansion and contraction without sacrificing structural integrity
SteelzipTM standing seam metal roofing system can be curved in a variety of options to suit the required application. The profile can be concave, convex, or wave shaped, incorporating both curves in one sheet. Our state-of-the-art tapering equipment is capable of rolling tapers in a single pass from coil, and allows the production of tapered sheets at a similar rate to parallel sheets.
- Fixing system fully self-supporting system- single length site roll formed sheets concealed roof fixing system
- Breathing roof- allows for expansion and contraction durability
- With 50 mm seam height proven to be very good for flow of rainwater
- Material and finishes: Superior AL-ZN Alloy meant for exterior applications. Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Installation- Roll form at site to the shape and lengths as required
- Suitable for both warm and cold roof constructions – any shape including curved and/or tapered, and any pitch from 2° upwards.
- The various range of shapes available which gives options for creating stunning architectural designs.
- The unique advantages of on-site production are clearly evident when continuous sheet lengths in excess of 100 meters are used to cover large spans.
- The system’s low weight, durability, speed of construction and adaptability make it equally suitable for new build and refurbishment projects.
- As it is light weight, weighing only 3-5/kg m2 thereby reducing the amount of material used in the supporting structures leading to saving of resources
- Material : Aluminium, Color Coated Steel, Galvalume, or other metallic materials.
- Material Thickness : Aluminium 0.5 mm to 1.0mm, Color Coated Steel and Galvalume 0.5 mm to 0.8mm
- Maximum Length : 100m per single panel
- Minimum Radius : Concave Curve- Aluminium 4m and Steel Curve 6m Convex Curve-Aluminium 2m and Steel Curve 4m
- Color Coating/ Finish : All standard RAL- colors special colors on request; minimum order may apply.
- Insulation Options : Glass wool / Rock Wool Blanket insulation.
- Accessories : We provide full range of customizable accessories such as clips, clamps, safety systems and equipment.
- Usage : Airports, Exhibition halls, Sports Facilities, Industrial Buildings etc